microNOVA will give you a close approximation of real CubeSat flight hardware, in a 1U form factor (10x10x10 cm). This hardware kit provides excellent capabilities for any CubeSat mission early prototyping and for IoT and embedded development.
It will be software-compatible with the real space satellites: ESA OPS-SAT mission and our future NOVA mission, so our customers will be able to deploy code developed on microNOVA into orbit as well.
- Primary OBC: Raspberry Pi v3
- Peripherals Controller Board: Arduino Uno
- Inertial Measurement Unit: MPU-9250 (9-axis accelerometer+gyroscope+magnetic)
- GPS module: GT-U7
- Camera module: OV5647 (RPi-compatible)
- Software-Defined Radio Board: R820T2-based
- Will include all necessary software to work out of the box!
With every microNOVA purchased you get a pass to upload and run your software for 2 orbits on our future NOVA space satellite!